Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Day Bad Day, Queries Answered And Mission Statement

             Queries Answered And Mission Statement

Good Day Bad Day As I See It

Written by : Jeffrey R Hilton
Feb. 10, 2012








First of all,  I would like to thank everyone for your overwhelming and growing support. Also for your comments and questions.  It is my pleasure and passion to write this blog daily.  I produce the publications on this page entirely by myself,  after extensive research. 


I gather this information from as many resources as I can,  carefully reading many web pages on the topic I have chosen to post for any given day.  I then analyze and compare the data against each other,  sifting out the best and most reliable information at which point,  I have taken many notes.  I then add any input from other sources of multi-media  and personal opinions, and  experiences,   both of my own and others when possible.  The best of this information is used in the post.  The published posts are then shared with various media and news readers,  and an additional site called,  Pingomatic is used to send pings to other sites to alert them of this blogs newly published  post.  This blog posts a wide variety of subjects from,   informative,  educational and controversial topics of humor,  recipes,  music,  history,   news,  personal, outdoor pursuits,  interviews,  animals, statistics,  politics and human nature.  The first stop for the beginning of most posts is Wikipedia,  followed by as many other pages of information I can find until I am satisfied with the quality and quantity.


My mission is to provide a quality,  thought provoking,   reliable blog that dares to be different and gains both,  readership membership and support levels that grow to huge numbers,  generated by sharing of readers to spread the word,  and timely quality publications that deliver.  Idea's for topics you would like to see posted are welcomed,  as well as any comments you have after a post.  Comments may be published.   


There are a few publications on this blog that are coming to this blog as a regular feature.


1. Good Day RENEWS  News Worth Repeating.  This launches today so stay tuned because it's a good one,  you might want to follow regularly.  I know from experience that with so much instant media and data constantly bombarding us,  that it's easy to miss some of the important and most interesting news items.  this is the place where a lot of that info will live,  to be viewed at your leisure.




2. Winston And Watson   This is an ongoing feature already,  based on raising,  breeding and keeping Zebra Finches.  Winston and Watson are my latest 2 male finches that are being kept indoors.  Their antics are always funny and amusing.


I hope this has answered any of your questions and I look forward to your continued support of this Blog.


***




Do Have A Good Day And A Wealth Of Information.

Jeffrey R Hilton



































No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART LIKE MINE

  HEART LIKE MINE   WRITTEN BY   JEFF R HILTON   2024   WHAT WAS IT EXACTLY THE WHERE THE WHEN THE WHO THE REASON THE START THE END THE THIN...